Small Business BIM Startup Pack
This is not your average promotion! There will be no quick superficial information or pointless download links.
This promotion is serious, small business!
If you are a small business 1 – 20 staff and BIM is on your radar, this is for you.
AEC People have put together a couple of options for small businesses to help getting on the BIM train.
If you respond to this promotion and sign up to one of the options, we give you all required documents for BIM Level 2 and ISO19650 compliancy for free. It is not integrated in to the fee in any other way and we don’t get it back through upselling or creating dependability.
This is genuine support for small businesses.
All options include: All documents (free), Full BIM Level 2 Revit Resources, 2 days training, Payment plan and discount on all other AEC People services.
Option 1 – BIM/Revit Ready: £2199
Option 2 – BIM/Revit Project Startup £3995 – £4845 depending on number of days required. Including Option 1 and:
- Revit Resource Customization
- Project setup and coordination
- BIM Awareness training
- EIR/BEP review and development
Option 3 – BIM/Revit Implementation £5395 – £6295 depending on number of days required. Including Option 2 and More customization, more training. more support
The offer is available until the 30/04/2019. But if you sign up to an option in February you get an additional 10% discount.
Now, let us prove to you why this is the way to go and why it is advisable to make the move sooner rather than later.
1. By not signing up to “full BIM” on day-one. The practice can ease in to the new standards and processes and the risk of cash flow issues and disruptions can be better managed. The Startup BIM pack help with this.
2. Small practices have the benefit of easier change management than larger practices and the implementation process is faster. The Startup BIM pack help with this.
3. About 30-40% of small businesses are still non-BIM compliant. With the major challenges to make the move to BIM being:
- Knowledge and Skills
- High initial investment cost
- Time shortage
The Startup BIM pack help with all of this.
4. Start competing for contracts that require BIM Level 2, or from 2019, ISO19650 and offering an improved “BIM” and consistent service to your clients. The Startup BIM pack help with this.
5. The Centre for Digitally Built Britain and the UK Government, in combination with the publication of ISO19650. Is focusing attention of following the BIM process, to the developers from 2019. We have already seen examples of the requirements of complying to the new ISO19650 standards. And even if we at AEC People don’t think it’s a “code red” type situation. We do believe that the demands of BIM and ISO19650 from the developers, will increase faster than it did for the designers back in 2016. It is better to be prepared than to respond to a requirement for BIM in any shape or form. The Startup BIM pack help with this.
6. Watch this video linked from our website for a practical example and feedback from a known practice on how BIM can benefit a small practice.
In 2018 AEC People implemented BIM and Revit for:
Stiff & Trevillion – Medium Practice
DSDHA – Medium Practice
Catja De Hass – Small Practice
Consarch – Small Practice
Contact us today for further information and with reference to this BIM Startup Pack promotion to apply the 10% discount offer.
Call us on: +44 203 8840975
Inspired to progress, in the best way possible. By driving the innovation of technology, process and service to unify an industry. To communicate and collaborate to be the best we can be.